Frontier engaged Semaphore Public Relations in 2015. We were already an established company but had neither the skill or expertise in developing or maximising our media presence. Emma was brilliant at taking the time to understand our business, ethos and goals. She has been instrumental in helping us find other professionals to develop a new website and promote the great work of our staff. We continue to work with Semaphore as part of our core team as we develop and grow.
- We need to talk about these marketing myths April 28, 2022
- A SURVIVORS’ GUIDE TO COMMUNICATING A PRICE RISE IN 2022 March 17, 2022
- Business awards: 4 reasons why you should consider entering February 17, 2022
- Top tips for thanking customers at Christmas November 9, 2021
- Blogging – why blogs are so important for your business September 2, 2021