Frontier engaged Semaphore Public Relations in 2015. We were already an established company but had neither the skill or expertise in developing or maximising our media presence. Emma was brilliant at taking the time to understand our business, ethos and goals. She has been instrumental in helping us find other professionals to develop a new website and promote the great work of our staff. We continue to work with Semaphore as part of our core team as we develop and grow.
- The 3-point plan for kickstarting your marketing in the new financial year April 13, 2021
- Why surveys are a great marketing tool and 5 top tips for writing good ones March 4, 2021
- Five top tips for giving your web copy the wow factor in 2021 February 4, 2021
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Add Email Marketing To Your Agenda In 2021 January 4, 2021
- National Poetry Day – Use It To Have Your Say! October 1, 2020