Frontier engaged Semaphore Public Relations in 2015. We were already an established company but had neither the skill or expertise in developing or maximising our media presence. Emma was brilliant at taking the time to understand our business, ethos and goals. She has been instrumental in helping us find other professionals to develop a new website and promote the great work of our staff. We continue to work with Semaphore as part of our core team as we develop and grow.
- Top tips for thanking customers at Christmas November 9, 2021
- Blogging – why blogs are so important for your business September 2, 2021
- Communicating effectively with your staff is SO important: here’s why August 17, 2021
- The 3-point plan for kickstarting your marketing in the new financial year April 13, 2021
- Why surveys are a great marketing tool and 5 top tips for writing good ones March 4, 2021